Hard Disk Data Recovery
Have you lost your important data? With Ram infotech hard disk recovery services, never consider your data to be permanently lost.
There can be many reasons for data loss such as virus attack, power surge, clicking noise coming out of your drive, head-crash, no sensation in the drive many more. Ram infotech assures up to 100% recovery of your data from all hard disks irrespective of any data loss situations.
With over 18 years of experience in data recovery services, experienced team of data recovery specialist, in-house Research & Development and state of the art infrastructure of CLASS 100 CLEAN ROOM, Ram infotech has devised many innovative hdd recovery techniques for recovering maximum data. Ram infotech can help you retrieve all your valuable documents, pictures, emails etc from the crashed hard disk under any circumstances.
Lost data? Do not panic! Relax! Ram Infotech can recover all your important data.
Ram infotech provides fast, efficient and secure data recovery from all data loss situations like accidental deletion/ formatting, virus attack, operating system crash, natural disasters like fire, flood or physical crash of your laptop/ desktop drive.
Ram infotech facilitates up to 100% recovery of your valuable Laptop/Desktop data: Ram infotech is equipped with expert laptop & desktop recovery professionals comprising of skilled software/hardware engineers, innovative tools, techniques, vast inventory of spare parts and state-of-the-art infrastructure of CLASS 100 Clean Room to assure maximum possible recovery of your data.
With industries best computer data recovery technology and infrastructure, Ram infotech is capable of retrieving your deleted, corrupted, formatted or inaccessible data. We render desktop recovery and laptop data recovery services irrespective of any hardware/software limitations, such as: the laptop make/ model, hard drive type or any operating system/ file system installed.
Hard Disk Sounds Like It’s Trying To Spin But Getting Stuck Then Powers Off
- Vibrating unusually
- Noisy hard disk
- Spindle Motor Problems
- Computer often tries to run scandisk on the hard drive
- Not detected by BIOS / Computer
- Clicking or Clunking Sounds
- Scratching or grinding Sounds
- Hard disk will start but computer will run slowly or hang
- Hard disk making a ticking sound
- Noises coming from hard disk, sometimes very noisy
- Not powering on at all
- No spinning
- Disk not working after a Power Surge
- Hard drive crash
- Corrupt firmware
- Error reporting’ Primary Master disk failed, Press F1 to continue’
- Fire, Water, Coffee and other Liquid Damage
- Freezing or locking up the computer
- Preventing the pc from powering on
- Other ‘Software Problems’ we can help with
- Corrupted partition
- Accidental Deletion of Data
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Hard disk is unable to be accessed
- Virus Problems
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Unable to boot computer
- The disk is seen in windows but asking to be formatted
- Unable to access drive in windows with an error message